MLC shall consist of clean, uncoated and unpainted low copper aluminum scrap of two or more alloys and to be free of 2000, 4000 and 7000 series, road or highway signs, license plates, radiators, finstock, foil, hair wire, screen wire, dirt, plastic and other foreign substances. Also free from punchings, turnings, shavings, scalper and fines.
At Jupiter Aluminum, the safety and well-being of our Jupiter family; our employees, our customers, our vendors, and suppliers always comes first. From the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic, the implementation of protective measures has been coordinated by a team of dedicated individuals. We monitor the situation daily and continue to take all necessary precautions as recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and State Health Departments. Through these focused efforts we have been able to help keep everyone, at all our facilities, safe and healthy.
As a secondary aluminum producer, Jupiter Aluminum is part of the critical manufacturing sector as defined by the Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). As part of this essential, critical manufacturing sector, both CISA and The President requested that these essential employees continue their work to produce materials essential to supply chain and crucial to the economy of the United States.
As part of Jupiter's Covid-19 response plan, we have implemented policies and practices to protect both our workers and our guests. Use of face coverings is required in all areas of the production facility and any area where physical distancing cannot be maintained, such as offices. Proper hand washing along with cough and sneeze hygiene best practices have been communicated to all our workers. Some of the most important things we are asking of all our employees is to:
* If you feel sick - go home or stay home and seek medical attention
* If someone in your family is sick - stay home
* If you have been in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID 19, stay home
* Wear face coverings at work and in public places
* Follow hand washing guidelines
* Maintain physical distancing - 6 feet apart
Here is a detailed list of the COVID-19 prevention measures currently in place at Jupiter Aluminum:
* Monitor and review the Covid-19 situation daily
* Evaluate scenarios and implement business continuity systems as needed.
* Sick employees are sent home or told to stay home and to seek medical attention.
* Distribute plans and resources to support our teammates if they or someone in their family contracts COVID-19, or if they have otherwise been exposed to the virus.
* Implemented internal travel restrictions.
* Limit group meetings to 10 participants or less and maintain physical distancing during meetings.
* Practicing physical distancing and avoiding contact, e.g. handshakes.
* Providing tele-work options where feasible.
* Maintaining attention to disinfection of work areas, including common areas, bathrooms, break areas, etc.
* Maintain adequate supply of face coverings and cleaning agents
* Provide instructions and reminders about proper hand washing.
* Encourage proper hygiene for cough and sneezes - cover and cough.
* Distribute informational updates regarding prevention and protection.
* Limit group meetings to 10 participants or less and maintain physical distancing.
* Vendors, contractors, and visitors must follow all Jupiter Covid-19 protective measures.
* Visits to Jupiter facilities are restricted to essential activities to support operations.
For additional information or to answer any questions, please contact Jupiters' EHS Director, Mark Volkmann by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.